“People come to church longing for, yearning for, hoping for … a sense of roots, place, belonging, sharing and caring. People come to a church with a search for community, not committee.” — Glenn Turner
We meet the first Tuesday of every month at 4 pm via zoom
for a Different Way of Doing Church.
How can you join a group?
Everyone is welcome to join the current group. For more information, contact Ginny Cornell at SoutholdUU@optonline.net, or 631-765-3494.
Covenant Groups deepen and broaden personal spiritual growth. Each meeting is focused on a spiritual or religious topic. The goals are to:
- Listen and be listened to in a safe place
- Learn about the mysteries of our world and our spiritual paths
- Build new and deeper personal connections
- Serve our community and the needs of one another
- Maintain personal connections and a caring community
Each group has a facilitator who schedules the meetings and guides but does not run, the conversation.
TOPIC FOR FEBRUARY: